Find new jobs related to VP – Automation & Machine Design – Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd, published on November 20, 2015 at 10:09AM.
• Commendable focus on development
• Dynamic work environment
• Excellent Career Progression
We represent a global market leader in the Lifesciences industry, owning some of the world’s most advanced research and laboratory centres, with growing sales & revenues (multi-billion dollar revenue) and a strong working culture. Their unique pipeline of products makes them one of the most rewarding employers to work for. With their on-going expansion plans in the Asia-Pacific Region, we are seeking a senior manager to assist in transforming the semi automated production floor to fully automated.
You will be involved in the following:
• Lead design and development process and cooperate with external partners in conceptualize creative ideas and solutions for manufacturing processes
• Responsible for maintaining a productive interface with other functional departments in support of group objectives and responsibilities
• Recommend replacement of existing equipment and provide long range facility planning
• Ensure that the quality of equipment and products manufactured is maintained
• Manage team development through proper instruction and training of equipment & tooling engineers to perform functions at various levels
• Oversee development of real-time process control capabilities and response plans
• Responsible for design quality of manufacturing processes and manufactured products
• Ensure that manufacturing processes and equipment are validated
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
• A degree in Engineering, with a minimum of 15 years of relevant working experience in Tooling & Automation Engineering
• Strong track record in managing a team
• Experience in transforming a semi-automated high volume manufacturing production floor to fully automated
• Possess good data analysis skills and a logical approach to problem solving
• Proven ability in transferring instrumentation products to manufacturing
This organization is one that provides a stimulating, challenging and nurturing work environment. You can look forward to building a meaningful career in an institution with low turnover and provides a large degree of autonomy to its management team. Working with a range of stakeholders, you will add genuine insight to the business and will develop a holistic understanding of the business, with many opportunities to demonstrate your talent and drive. In addition, due to the seniority of this role, you will gain high visibility among top management as well as a competitive remuneration package.
To apply, please submit your resume in MS Word format to Shannon Huang at [email protected], quoting the job title and reference number SH9101. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Registration No: R1108964
Licence No: 03C4828
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 03C4828