Find recent employments related to Technical Support Engineer (Network) – Capita Technology, published on November 20, 2015 at 11:38AM.
CapitaTECH– A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Our Client, a MNC requiresTechnical Support Engineer (Network)
- Responsible to provide the full spectrum of IT infrastructure and network services to fulfill the Company’s operational requirements
- Perform systems administration and maintenance activities
- Perform end-user support which encompasses diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, network systems and application issues
- Perform escalations to next level or vendors
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Systems/Information Technology
- CCNA/CCNP, MCITP certification will be advantageous
- Minimum 3 years of experience in system administration and in a support environment
- Experience in handling project coordination, installation and support
- Knowledge and experience in ERP system will be advantageous
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A team player with initiative and the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in the retail industry will be an advantage
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the above position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Word document to [email protected] (Attn: AAG) with the following details: (1) Reason for leaving (2) Last drawn and expected salary (3) Position applied for in the email subject header.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more job opportunities, please visit http://ift.tt/1MhTPz2
EA Licence No : 08C2893