You are reading an article entitled Service Advisor – Acetech Manpower Consultancy Pte Ltd, published on November 20, 2015 at 03:20PM.
· To ensure overall customer satisfaction with aftersales service
· To execute the core processes for service activities
· To oversee and supervise the work of the team’s technicians and ensure that they work in an efficient and professional manner.
· To liaise with other departments in ensuring that customers’ needs are met; on-time delivery, customer treatment, quality of repair, reasonable cost, etc.
· To provide initiative to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
· At least diploma, ‘A’ Levels, NTC 2/3 or equivalent
· At least 2 years of experience in the automotive service industry as a service advisor or related experience
· Possess valid Class 3 license is a must
· PC literate
· Only Singaporeans
Interested candidates, please send us your detailed resume in MS word format, attached with your recent photograph, stating your current/last drawn & expected salary to [email protected] or contact 6225 3373 (Reg No. R1545738, EA Lic. No.: 02C2819)
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1PDI75E