You are reading an article entitled Senior Validation Engineer – Healthcare Fortune 50 MNC – Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd, published on November 20, 2015 at 03:28PM.
• Cohesive work environment
• Exciting Job Prospects
• Commendable focus on development
We are recruiting for a leading global biotechnology organisation and one of the largest corporations in the world. Present in more than 100 countries worldwide, they continue to innovate and offer products and brands which positively impact people’s lives. As part of their growth strategy in Asia, we are now embarking on a search for a talented individual to provide QA support in Singapore. This position will be responsible for overseeing the Quality activities that measure, monitor, and improve compliance with the Quality System and FDA regulations, policies and standards within the manufacturing facility.
Your responsibilities will involve the following:
• Provide quality assurance support, review and approvals to areas of manufacturing operations, product development, or field/ product quality
• Develop documentation and executing New Product Introduction (NPI) related tasks to ensure operation readiness for NPI
• Ensure that facilities, equipment, materials, processes, procedures and product readiness to comply with cGMP prac
• Review quality processes and drive improvements that can be implemented to improve product performances
• Achieve and maintain the required level of product quality in preparation for FDA and ISO third party audits
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
• A degree in Engineering, Bio-chemistry or Lifesciences
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in process validation within a manufacturing environment, preferably in the Medical Device, Pharma or Lifesciences industry
• Strong understanding of process validation techniques
• Excellent knowledge of FDA, ISO 13485 regulations
• Experience in statistical analysis packages, eg, JMP, minitab would be highly sought after
In this organisation, employees are given equal opportunities to fulfill their potential, push boundaries, and work on complex challenges. Working with various stakeholders, you will add genuine insight to the business and will develop a holistic understanding of the business, with opportunities to demonstrate your talent and drive. You will find yourself working in a high energy, fast-paced and exciting environment. With a competitive salary and benefits package, you will benefit from a new and challenging position playing a crucial part in this company’s success story in Asia.
To apply, please submit your resume in MS Word format to Shannon Huang at [email protected], quoting the job title and reference number SH9460. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Registration No: R1108964
Licence No: 03C4828
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 03C4828
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/217sreN