Find recent employments related to Senior System Engineer (End-user Computing) – ARYAN SEARCH PTE LTD, published on November 20, 2015 at 11:18AM.
Aryan Search was formed in 2008, with HQ in Singapore and offices across the region. We are a rapidly growing award winning company that offers specialist recruitment consulting services to top class companies, regionally and globally. We cover all areas of Permanent, Contract and Temporary recruitment with a vertical and account driven approach allowing us to adapt and innovate to tailor for our client and candidate needs alike
Top recruiters source top talent
We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the absolute best talent for our clients. It’s vital that we have dedicated, committed recruiters who are passionate about being experts in their vertical markets. We see the importance of selecting the right recruiter, training and coaching them and allowing them to be free to follow the pulse of the industry. Our consultants are given ample tooling, support and advice to ensure that they can not only source well, fast and accurately, but also have a work environment that is aimed at bringing outstanding long term results.
Ethical, integral and candid
Our consultants are highly-trained recruitment experts, who combine leading edge IT systems with ‘The Human Touch’. We’re operating in the heart of the vertical markets that we specialize in, hence our role is incredibly important, a position that we respect and strive to maintain mutual trust and respect to all of our relations.
What makes us different?
Many of our customers have referenced the incredible focus, speed, passion and persistence in how we operate, we are often told that we stand out from the rest because we know what we are doing. We are true professionals. Our depth and knowledge of the skills, trends, market climate, process and the personal relationships we create give us a confidence and platform to provide an exemplary super-efficient service that has impact and accuracy.
Normally our consultants are seen in the communities associated with the core skills, meetups, events or even blogging about the vertical they operate in. It’s important we are connected and have the touch point to a vast array of people within our domains. We are different because we care about what we do.
What do we recruit?
We recruit for all levels of staff from juniors through to senior management for all sectors of industries, from Information Technology, Banking & Finance (BFSI), Entertainment & Media, Government, Hospitality, Health Care & Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation & Distribution.
Why Aryan Search?
We are responsive, fast, professional and accurate in how we work. Our advice and expertise can allow you to focus on your core business and allow us to take on the overhead of recruiting. Specialists not generalists. Our reputation and results speak wonders – just ask around and you will soon understand why Aryan Search is performing so well.
Our journey continues…
From our inception to date we have achieved exceptional growth, acquired fantastic clients across the regional and globally, invested enormously into a high end technology platform totally unique to Aryan Search and built a profitable business that will continue to grow organically.
The journey for Aryan Search has only started, we will continue to build a solid reputable brand that will disrupt the industry by innovating, leading and challenging the status quo, positioning us as a thought leader and inspiration to recruiters, candidates and clients for the next coming generation.
Company Registration No. 200823066N
License No.: 13C6405
Our client is a leading provider of integrated systems across public medical/healthcare sector
Senior Systems Engineer (End-user Computing)
- Responsible for recognizing, evaluating and recommending potential hardware and/or software solutions where applicable.
- Monitor support queues regularly to ensure appropriate responsiveness to end user’s computer issues.
- Provide on-site technical assistance to end users with hardware and software problems and questions.
- Negotiate service level agreements with both internal and external customers and service providers.
- Prepare and implement policies, procedures and standards relating to Technology Management and Infrastructure as a whole.
- Manage vendors for the responsibilities outlined in contracts and statement of work.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in Desktop technologies/End-user computing and Service Desk management and processes (such as Antivirus and Patch management.)
- Technical support experience of Windows Operating Systems.
- IT asset management planning and inventory experience.
- Experience in Anti-Virus and Full Disk Encryption Tools.
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, SMTP and Internet related protocols
- ITIL certifications will be preferred.
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
*This job description is intended as a guide to the general job responsibilities and is not inclusive of every duty that the employee is expected to perform
12 months agency contract – renewable/convertible to perm
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND THEIR RESUME TO: [email protected]
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED.
EA REGISTRATION NUMBER: R1103286
LICENSEE: ARYAN SEARCH PTE LTD / LICENSE NO. 13C6405