Information relating to SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR – COMMERCIAL BUILD PROJECT – 3C Synergy Asia Pte Ltd, published on November 25, 2015 at 05:00PM.
Are you organised, analytical and can work well under pressure?
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is sought for a leading Main Contractor in Asia, with a reputation for high Safety standards, delivering renowned projects and proven track record working on the most esteemed projects across Asia.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, bill of quantities and financial reports
- Produce feasibility reports through to final accounts
- Assist on establishing Client’s requirements and carry out feasibility studies
- Maximise value recovery, cost control and implement cash management
- Advise and manage on procurement strategy and on contractual claims
- Commercial control of subcontract packages
- Analyse outcomes and compile detailed progress reports
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
THE NATURE OF OUR CLIENTS BUSINESS
Our Client is one of the leading A1 Main Contractors in Asia, which specializes in building and infrastructure projects. They have a successful track record working on some major landmarks.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Building
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Previous experience working on Commercial/Mixed Development projects
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- MUST be willing to work long hours (5.5 days)
- Self-motivated, good working attitude and a high level of professionalism
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Kat Ambion – [email protected]
EA Personnel Registration No: R1100479
- Reason for Leaving
- Current and Expected Salary
- Availability or Notice Period to Serve
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position.