You are reading an article entitled Senior Dispute Representative – Randstad, published on November 20, 2015 at 01:11PM.
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Centrally located office
about the company
My client is the leading financial institution. With a strong focus on servicing and advising private clients and a recognized brand in global wealth management, they have presence over 20 countries and employs more than 4000 staff worldwide.
about the job
Reporting to the manager, your key responsibilities includes
- Reviewing evidence presented and leveraging dispute resolution management rules to determine the validity of each claim and its potential for recovery.
- Utilizing chargeback process to attempt recovery on behalf of DPS’ Issuing Clients,
- Ensuring that chargebacks are submitted in accordance with International Operating Regulations, and that all required evidentiary and technical conditions and requirements are met.
- When chargebacks are challenged by the opposing party via a representment, collaborate with senior staff to review the new evidence to assess its validity
- Resolve the claim or counter-challenge the representment through pre-arbitration, pre-compliance, arbitration, or compliance process.
skills & experience required
- At least 2 years of experience in the banking industry
- Exceptional, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
If you feel that you have the right experience and would like to take up the challenges this role can provide, kindly forward your updated resume in MS Word format to Lucas Tan at [email protected] or call 6510 1356 for a detailed discussion.
EA: 94C3609 /R1330519
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1Hc80a2