You are reading an article entitled Senior Buyer (Advanced Purchasing) – Search Staffing Services Pte Ltd, published on November 20, 2015 at 02:12PM.
Senior Buyer (Advanced Purchasing)
We are representing a global Automotive Tier 1 supplier (top 3 in the world) in recruiting for their Purchasing team in Singapore. As part of the global Purchasing team based in Singapore, you will be responsible for project purchasing management in a new product development (NPD) environment.
- Responsible for project management, price negotiation and supplier management in the purchasing environment to support new projects development (NPI).
- Source, negotiate and secure new parts and materials in accordance with Engineering and Manufacturing requirements with respect to quality, time and cost
- Close cooperation with Corporate Category Managers in the deployment of strategic commodity strategies
- Lead negotiation with suppliers to ensure optimal value
- Manage suppliers to ensure excellent performance
- Degree in Engineering / Supply Chain Management / Purchasing with at least min. 5 years’ experience in purchasing or commodity management
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years working in project team that support new product development.
- Must be able to work independently and with all levels of people in a cross cultural environment
- Knowledge in Mechanical/Electronics parts & tooling will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of cost calculation for plastic, rubber and metal parts is essential
- Purchasing experience in an automotive environment is preferred
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to travel within the region
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to [email protected] stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Vincent Low for a confidential discussion at 6749 4236.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1324700
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1PQzyD9