Information relating to Resident Surveyor – 3C Synergy Asia Pte Ltd, published on November 20, 2015 at 11:25AM.
As a Resident Surveyor would you like to act as a key player on major projects, and actually make a difference? Do you want to work for a company who work on some of the biggest projects in Singapore and have the reputation as the ‘employer of choice’?
Our client is one of the leading Building & Civil contractors not just in Singapore but in Asia too. They have a number of current large scale groundbreaking projects with tenders in place for some of Singapore’s most prestigious upcoming projects.
- Set up Survey-Points and levels on site
- Attend site progress meetings
- Manage In house and Sub-con Survey Teams
- High standard maintenance and monitoring all 3D controls
- Liaise with Chief Surveyor
- Monitor and Arrange surveying instruments
- Check and Review as-built survey data for statutory requirements
- Plan daily survey activity
- Compute and compile survey data control as per requirement
Our client aim to develop, build and service Asia’s infrastructure by working on the biggest projects and employing the best candidates.
They are one of the market leaders in Construction in Asia, with some huge groundbreaking projects that any passionate construction orientated individual would be proud to be part of.
They are very focused on personal development and career growth which is supported by the training programs given whilst they pride themselves on having a unique diverse multicultural working force who all bring their expertise together to make this firm one of the best employers to work for.
- Working hours: Mon– Fri: 08:00AM–06:00PM
Sat: 08:00AM – 12:00PM
- Working Condition: 5.5 Days or 6 Days
- Work location: Singapore
- Tailored individual career plan
- Fantastic working environment, a real team mentality
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects.
- Degree in Land Surveying / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 or more years of working experience on LTA / MRT Projects
- Must be able to perform shift work as and when required
- Preferably have work experience in Singapore tunneling activity.
- Good communication skills, good team working skills.
- Highly self-motivated, good working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
HOW TO APPLY:
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional and exclusive position offered, please email your resume to:
Sumitra K Nathan – [email protected]
Dial: 6225 5404
I am able to provide an up to date market appraisal on current jobs and associated salary’s. Contact me for a confidential discussion.