Information relating to Regional Controller – Faststream Ltd, published on November 20, 2015 at 10:25AM.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002646512
Employer Ref. 910318
The Faststream Recruitment Group is a highly specialist recruitment organization providing bespoke recruitment services to the Shipping, Marine and Oil & Gas sectors worldwide. Our core disciplines include; Commercial Shipping, Technical Shipping, Marine, Offshore and Oil & Gas. Established in 1999 Faststream has a network of offices in Asia, Europe, the Americas and Australia.
For more available jobs, visit www.faststream.com
* In their bid to achieve growth and expand market share, our client is seeking for an experienced Controller for their business in Asia and Singapore.
* This is a newly created role and the incumbent will be based in Singapore. Interested applicants must be notified that he/she will be expected to commit to occasional travelling.
* The incumbent of the role will be overseeing the accounting operations and internal financial reporting of other regional offices within the Asian market.
* She/he will also be overseeing the financial management in the areas of international and local financial standards, corporate policies, taxation, transfer pricing and other statutory compliance.
* As a leader and mentor, the incumbent will be expected to provide coaching and training to the accounts teams in their offices overseas.
* Project wise, she/he will be actively involved in the evaluation and setting up of new offices within the region.
* The incumbent will also be functioning as a business partner in advising functional heads of departments on the improvement of business efficiency and customer satisfaction within Asia.
* Chartered Accountant, ACCA, Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
* Minimum of 4 years of related experience.
* Experienced in collaborating with various stakeholders in a matrix organization
* Hands on with strong data-driven decision skill.
* Independent, fast learner and an experienced self-start.
Your application will go directly to