You are reading an article entitled Radiographer/Sonographer – TALENT TOUCHE PTE LTD, published on November 20, 2015 at 12:18PM.
Post Date 20-Nov-15
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002646654
EA License No 11C4259
Talent Touche Pte Ltd specializes in the recruitment of contract, permanent roles and Executive Search on behalf of multinational corporations and local conglomerates from various industries within the Asia Pacific region. We believe in building long-term working relationship and that is why our clients and candidates matter to us!
Here at Talent Touche, we have a team of committed and proficient Talent Specialists. With our varied background, working experiences and proven track records, clients can be assured that they will only receive what’s right and not what’s left from us.
Follow Us Today!
The radiographer/sonographer is primarily responsible for day to day performance of xray and ultrasound examinations according to department standard operating guidelines.
- maintains a safe environment for self, co-workers and patients by ensuring that quality assurance standards are adhered to.
- maintain adequate supplies in working rooms to ensure an orderly working area.
- Maintain adequate records/reports as directed by HOD to ensure safety and proper care of patients and diagnostic quality of images
- Exercise responsibility for equipment and specific jobs designated
- Attends to customer complaints (verbal or written) expeditiously.
- Promptly inform HOD on negative feedbacks from patients/doctors and carries out corrective or preventive actions in consultation with HOD.
- Assist in vendor evaluation by providing feedback to HOD about the performance of products and services supplied.
- Maintain cleanliness of machines, accessories and rooms as designated by HOD
- Performs general xrays, breast screening and assist radiologist in fluoroscopic examinations.
- Performs image processing and generate films with high quality images for reporting by radiologist.
- Observe radiation safety guidelines compliance in executing radiation to patients.
- Explain procedures to patients and ensure consent forms and known allergies are duly documented and signed by patients.
- Inform radiologists on patient allergies.
- performs portable and theatre xray examinations
- follow guidelines on segregation of non-conforming products (eg films) for reject analysis which aims to improve quality and performance standard of radiography.
- Exercise responsibility for equipment and specific jobs designated.
- She performs ultrasound examinations
- She also assist in providing u/s guidance for special procedures like Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS) and Amniocentesis.
- Performs portable and theatre ultrasound examination
- covers duties of other radiographers/sonographers in their absence
- participates in fire and safety programmes
- performs any other duties as assigned by HOD.
- Performs on call duties as rostered.
- Continual skill and knowledge upgrade through attendance of relevant workshops, seminars and conferences.
Interested, please send your resume (in word format) to [email protected]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name/Reg No: Kelvin Lim Wang Wei/R1111290
EA License:11C4259/Talent Touche Pte Ltd
Your application will go directly to
TALENT TOUCHE PTE LTD
|Yr(s) of Exp||1 year|
|Industry||Medical / Pharmaceutical|
|Job Function||Medical Services > Nursing|
|Zonal Segregation||Others, Central|
|Salary||S$2,500 – 4,000 /month|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
More Jobs from this Company
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1MY3mgt