Information relating to Project Manager – Tuas – DTZ FACILITIES & ENGINEERING (S) LIMITED, published on November 25, 2015 at 04:49PM.
Post Date 25-Nov-15
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002652236
- Prepare a clear development brief in respect of the Project’s quality, cost and time requirements and limitations.
- Advise on the procurement strategy and prepare project budget and tender documents (pre-contract & post contract administration and procedures).
- Provide building technical support to Facility Management encompassing commercial, industrial and residential properties.
- Conduct conditional inspection on existing buildings and inspection for handing and taking over of new developments.
- Provide support on technical issues to Client.
- Perform project management work in building repairs and replacement and additional and alteration works.
- Conduct project meetings with Consultants, Contractors, Clients, etc.
- Coordinate closely with contractors/ sub-contractors or site teams to ensure delivery of result.
- At least 3 years of relevant post graduate experience or 5 years diploma in Project Management/ Facilities Management/ Engineering or equivalent
- Multi-discipline background and experience in Planning, Management, Technical & Contractual skills
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic and comfortable to work in a fast pace environment
Your application will go directly to
DTZ FACILITIES & ENGINEERING (S) LIMITED
|Yr(s) of Exp||3 years|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
|Job Function||Building / Construction > Building / Construction / QS|
|Zonal Segregation||Tuas, West|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
More Jobs from this Company
- Purchaser – Oung Construction (S) Pte Ltd
- Project Manager – Alexandra – DTZ FACILITIES & ENGINEERING (S) LIMITED
- Project Manager – (West) – DTZ FACILITIES & ENGINEERING (S) LIMITED
- Quantity Surveyor (Alexandra) – DTZ FACILITIES & ENGINEERING (S) LIMITED
- Building Manager (Central) – DTZ FACILITIES & ENGINEERING (S) LIMITED