Find latest employments related to Production Technician – RGF Singapore, published on November 25, 2015 at 04:43PM.
Job Number: JO-1511-674101
Industry: Manufacturing/Engineering/Industrial/Industrial Manufacturing
Job Category/Function: Manufacturing & Engineering/ Mechanical
Location: Jurong Island, SG
About Our Client:
Our client specialises in the production of solution-polymerized styrene-butadiene rubber (S-SBR).
– Arrange for raw materials and prepare of sub-materials according to production plan.
– Received materials from delivery contractors and stock them in tank/house
– Prepare materials for manufacturing process and maintain the equipment.
– Record the stock, and make purchase order on timely basis.
– Collect the data to estimate the basic unit of materials.
– Carry out instructions from production planner, timely, and efficiently.
– Handle chemicals safely.
– Assist shift production groups, if any problem arises.
– Improve the working environment and act as utility staff.
– Prepare and handle finish product for shipment.
– NITEC in Chemical engineering or equivalent.
– Min 2 years’ experience in chemical plant. The experience in handling hazardous chemicals is advantageous.
– Basic understanding of chemicals properties.
– Working knowledge of SAP
– Proficiency in MS office.
– Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
8:30am – 5:15pm
EA License No.: 10C2978