Find recent employments related to Procurement Buyer / Purchaser (Min 3 yrs of Information Communication Technology/ Telecommunication) – Achieve Group, published on December 29, 2015 at 04:51PM.
Our Client is a global leader MNC in the Infocomm & Telecommunication. They are rapidly expanding in Singapore with lots of pending patents and products coming out.
- Global MNC / Regional Presence with lots of Patent
- IT/ Infocomm/ Telecommunication Industry
- East/ Changi Business Park/ Near EXPO MRT
- Building long-term and stable partnership with key suppliers according to company’s procurement strategies, and involved in the selection process
- Keep consistent supply, reduce the synthetically cost of procurement and obtain competitive advantage
- Analyze procurement demand in market, achieve objectives of procurement cost control and lower general cost of procurement
- Gather and analyze industrial markets, clients, research and development information according to the category of services and materials, for the sourcing potential suppliers to ensure validity of procurement strategies
- Identify risks from the on-changing global procurement environment, set up and implement anti-risk system, to keep supply consistently
- Institutionalize the Supplier Performance Evaluation System to ensure continuous improvement programs are developed with all key suppliers
- Organize periodically communications session with suppliers according to the categorization management and build good relationship with suppliers
- Responsible for project purchasing program and ad hoc projects assigned
- Degree / BSc Bachelor Degree
- Min 3 to 6 years of experiences Engineering Equipment or Products Procurement / Sourcing / Purchasing / Buying (Buyer)
- Must have experiences from Information Communication Technology / Telecommunication / Electronics industry
- Conversant in all strategic procurement management concepts
- Excellent organizational skills and good at building and maintaining good relationship with supplier
- High efficiency, energetic, independent, team spirit, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin, required to deal with Chinese speaking overseas counterparts and suppliers
How to Apply: Please email résumé in MS Word Format to Eunice (R1105004) at [email protected]
Please include the following for priority processing of your application:
- Recent Photo
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
For further enquiries, please call Eunice at 6590 9938 (DID).
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.