You are reading an article entitled Palliative Care Nurse (Permanent Opportunities) – Recruit Express Pte Ltd – HCLS1&2, published on November 25, 2015 at 04:59PM.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002652256
Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Our Clients are non-profit, charitable organisations providing palliative care to terminally ill patients regardless of age, race or religion. We are looking for committed individuals to join us Staff Nurses (In-patient / Home Care).
- You will be required to work with the multi-disciplinary team to provide palliative care to patients with terminal illness and end-stage organ failure.
- You will be part of the most dedicated, compassionate and caring teams comprising of doctors, nurses and medical social workers providing an all-in-one professional care to patients at home.
- You will ensure and maintain the standards of professional nursing practice and work effectively as a team.
- Palliative management will include pain and symptoms management, psychological, emotional and spiritual care support to patients and their family members.
- Degree in Nursing from a recognised institution
- Minimum 5 years of nursing experience in an acute care or home care setting
- Experience in Oncology or Palliative Care will be an advantage
- Nurses with paediatric experience are also welcome to apply
- Must be registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Highly independent and reliable who is able to make clinical judgements in a home-care setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable interacting with people in all walks of life
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in Word Document format to:
with the following included:
1. Current & Expected salary
2. Reasons for leaving all employment
3. Notice Period
4. A recent photo
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EAP#: R1333375 (Nur Hilda Binte Muhammad Noor @ Chen Qiu Le)
Your application will go directly to
Recruit Express Pte Ltd – HCLS1&2
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1PNUH2h
- Staff Nurse (Home Care / Palliative Care) – Recruit Express Pte Ltd – HCLS1&2
- Care Coordinator/ Case Manager: NURSE / ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS (Office Hours) – Recruit Express Pte Ltd – HCLS7&11
- Healthcare Clinical Quality Executive – Recruit Express Pte Ltd – HCLS1&2
- Agency Enrolled / Staff Nurse (Office hours, 5.5 days, Private Specialist Clinic) *Immediate* – Recruit Express Pte Ltd – HCLS1&2
- Case Manager (Nursing, Geriatric) 5 days Office Hours – Recruit Express Pte Ltd – HCLS7&11