You are reading an article entitled Operations Executive – Clear Channel Singapore Pte Ltd, published on January 05, 2016 at 05:04PM.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002688652
Clear Channel Singapore, a member of Clear Channel International (CCI) is part of the world’s leading Out-Of-Home advertising business with a vision of delivering inspiring Out-Of-Home campaigns, championing creativity and enabling brands to connect with their consumers. CCI works with advertisers in 30 countries across Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. The company has a growing portfolio, which is currently made up of over half a million displays, which span traditional and digital formats on roadside billboards, street furniture and in retail, point of sale, airport, transit and lifestyle environments.
As our Operations Executive, you report to the Operations Manager and will work closely with other Operations Managers, Executives and Supervisors to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of our operations unit. You are a proficient administrator and coordinator.
- Support the team on all operational, warehouse co-ordination and administrative matters.
- Assist on admin responsibilities, including compiling reports and data, collating campaign data.
- Supervise and monitor progress on all installations and removals of advertising campaigns
- Actively conduct site surveys and update all Bus and Taxi shelters portfolio
- Support in any projects and tasks assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or NITEC qualifications, with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Possesses a valid Singapore Class 3 driving license.
- Able to commit to a 5.5 day work week.
- Efficient working independently as well as in a team.
- Strong ability and initiative in learning new skills and picking up knowledge.
Interested applicants are welcome to apply by sending your most recent resume.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Your application will go directly to
Clear Channel Singapore Pte Ltd
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1PHEOIh