You are reading an article entitled Media Production & Training Consultant, published on March 15, 2016 at 11:36AM.
Post Date 15-Mar-16
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002757711
A market leader in the industry. We are a large organization with a diverse group of businesses. Due to business needs, we are seeking committed professionals to join the team.
- Manage and oversee current range of media production and training services to various institutions and organizations.
- Engage with agencies and clients across all levels to develop new business and partnership opportunities for media production and training services.
- Expand business opportunities and meet revenue targets for assigned business domains.
- Create revenue growth through new customer acquisition via proven prospecting techniques such as cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Preparation of customized presentations, proposals and contracts based on customer’s requirements.
- Relationship building, account management and invoicing of existing clients
- Ensures that client issues are dealt professionally, informing the Sales Manager of any problems that may arise.
- Project management and working closely with the training and media production team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Diploma and above qualification.
- Minimum 1 year experience of marketing and selling of educational, training or media production services.
- Proven client account management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships with schools.
- Experience in Media production or Training related industry will be an advantage.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
|Yr(s) of Exp||1 year|
|Job Function||Media & Advertising > Production|
Media & Advertising > Others
Sales / Customer Service / Business Development > Business Development
Sales / Customer Service / Business Development > Account Servicing
|Zonal Segregation||Others, West|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1M3STSb