Information relating to M&E Quantity Surveyor – Build – 3C Synergy Asia Pte Ltd, published on November 25, 2015 at 05:00PM.
Are you organised, analytical and can work well under pressure?
A Quantity Surveyor (M&E) is sought for an A1 Main Contractor in Singapore.
Prepare and monitor the MEP tender documents
Prepare daily/monthly reports and contracts
Evaluate tender specifications
Support on handling variation orders, claims and contract administration
Liaise with the consultants and sub-contractors
THE NATURE OF OUR CLIENTS BUSINESS:
Our Client is a leading A1 Main Contractor Asia, which specializes in building and civil projects. They have a successful track record working on some major landmarks.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years technical background experience
- Experience in MEP services quantities
- Previous experience working on building/industrial projects
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, good working attitude and a high level of professionalism.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Kat Ambion – [email protected]
EA Personnel Registration No: R1100479
– Reason for Leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Availability or Notice Period to Serve.
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position.