Information relating to Lab Technician (Manufacturing)–US MNC/ North/S$1.8K–S$2.6K+ allowance – Achieve Group, published on November 26, 2015 at 06:00AM.
- US MNC/ North/S$1.8K – S$2.6K + Transport & Shift allowance
- Able to do 12hrs rotating shift if necessary
- Basic Chemistry, math and analytical skills required
- Relevant Nitec/Diploma holder without experience can be consider
Our client is an US MNC that develops, manufactures and markets integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation and biological function is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Lab Technician
- Formulation of bulk biochemical reagents for internal and external customers in a laboratory environment
- Maintain general laboratory organization and availability of laboratory supplies.
- Routine testing and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Inventory control of reagents, chemicals and supplies using proper labelling and computerized transactions.
- Able to perform rotating shift work
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Any ad hoc duties
- Higher Nitec in Biotechnology/Chemical Technology or Diploma in Biotechnology/Chemical Process Technology
- Molecular biology/biochemistry or chemical manufacturing laboratory is an advantage
- Basic chemistry, math and analytical skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be very detail oriented
- Experience in handling enzymes and antibodies is a plus
- Experience in using PH meter, Conductivity meter, Refractometer, Viscometer, Osmometer, UV/Vis Spectrophotometer or Nanodrop is a plus
- Knowledge of ISO13485, ISO9001, OHSAS18001, ISO14001 or GMP is a plus.
- Located @ North/Woodland
- Transport pick up at designated points
- Variable Bonus depending on performance
- 12 hours rotating shift (8am to 8pm & 8pm to 8 am)
- Salary from S$2K to S$2.6Kor higher/negotiable (Will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staffs.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Winnie Lee (Reg. No.: R1331635)
or call your friendly Consultant, Winnie Lee, at 6590 9960 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!