Find recent employments related to IT Helpdesk (East) – Jobster Pte Ltd (06C5060), published on November 25, 2015 at 05:19PM.
- Part of a team operating the client’s IT helpdesk as the first point of contact to users.
- Assist users remotely in resolving issues encountered in their daily use of IT systems (e.g. PC configuration, setup), answering queries concerning usage of standard applications and IT services, and servicing request calls (e.g. account creation).
- Expected to resolve most of the PC client services calls, and be able to troubleshoot effectively, isolate the problem and dispatch the call to the next level, if necessary.
- NITEC/Diploma in IT or relevant fields.
- Minimum one year of IT experience in service desk, desktop support or ICT End User Computing experience
- Excellent communication skills with high level of customer/ people oriented skills
- Open to Shift Hours
Interested applicants please email your resume in confidence to: [email protected].
Please include the position applied for in the subject header.
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/JobsterSG, for latest jobs updates.