You are reading an article entitled Finance Director – Real Estate – Ambition, published on November 25, 2015 at 05:38PM.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002652334
Employer Ref. AS00034931
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
- Qualified Accountant or degree in Accountancy
- China/ HK Real Estate Finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our client, an international and well-established Asset Management firm is looking for a Finance Director with great business acumen and strong stakeholder management skills as well as a driven personality to join their Finance team.
Reporting to the CFO , you will provide financial leadership and oversight, largely be responsible for fund finance activities such as financial budgeting ,planning and analysis as well as financial control duties such as accounting, management reporting, investor reporting, audit and internal controls for the real estate funds . You will also manage the cash flow of the funds, and support in any acquisition and divestment activities of the funds, providing financial expertise on acquisition, accounting, financial and tax structuring issues. As the Finance Director, you will drive robust accounting processes including monthly and year end closing as well as represent the firm in finance matters with both internal and external stakeholders.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University Degree
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Finance, preferably within Real Estate or Private Equity or Financial services.
- China/HK Real Estate experience will be advantageous
- Strong IFRS knowledge and commercial acumen
- Excellent track record in leadership roles and ability to drive initiatives
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders and manage relationships
- Ability to write professionally, clearly and concisely
- Responsible, driven, motivated and a team player
Contact Connie Peh on (65) 6854 5654 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CKP34931.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1332081
Your application will go directly to
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1Og6eGp