Information relating to Executive (Marketing Communication Services) – BDO LLP, published on November 20, 2015 at 04:41PM.
We are looking for Marketing Communications professionals to be responsible for managing marketing communications, public relations and social media strategy activities in support of the organizations marketing strategies in Singapore. The position will develop & design, review all marketing communications to ensure that messages and materials are accurate and appropriate, as well as supportive of, and consistent with, company goals and objectives. This position will include area such as press conferences, trade print and social media forums.
The candidate we seek must be responsible for execution of all internal and external communications. Create and update presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, white papers, web content, newsletters, trade publications, tradeshow material, in-house magazine, press kits, signage, recruitment advertisements. Lead in the creation and management of the editorial calendar, write copy, and participate in layout of internal and external newsletters. (Currently published 12 times and 4 times respectively per year). Develops, manages and analyzes all social media calendars with interaction with other departments to centralize communication while maintaining a consistent voice. Manage and oversee the corporate website, search engine marketing and search engine optimization programs. Performs other duties as required.
Responsible for the design of all marketing collateral including newsletters, website, intranet, brochures advertisements & recruitment flyers and any other firm publications
Responsiblie for planning monthly activity calendar for all BDO employees
Guardian of firm’s Corporate Visual Identity and firm’s CRM
Leaderships role in all firm events including seminars, conferences, networking events and other staff events as and when needed
Assist in conducting staff induction and orientation
Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing Communication Services
- Possess degree or postgraduate degree in Marketing, Design or equivalent
- Well versed in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Effectively bilingual with strong proficiency in reading and writing
- Able to multi-task and have a strong capability to meet deadlines and internal client expectations
- Possess excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a collaborative team player, who takes initiative and possesses flexibility
- Proficient in MS office
- Outspoken with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Resourceful & adaptable to changes
- Excellent organization skill
Please send in your detailed resume indicating your current/expected salary and a recent photograph (n.r.) to:
The Human Resource Manager
21 Merchant Road, #05-01, Singapore 058267
Fax: 65 68289148
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)