You are reading an article entitled Email Marketing Specialist – Randstad, published on January 24, 2016 at 11:01PM.
Email Marketing Specialist
about the company
One of the leading fashion retailers is looking to grow their Digital Marketing team with a Email Marketing Specialist.
about the job
A rare, career enhancing opportunity has presented itself for an experienced, passionate and customer centric Email Marketing Specialist that can lead their email marketing initiatives. You will help the sales growth and establish best-in-class email marketing strategies focusing on driving customer engagement and conversion that can be rolled out into the region.
As a crucial part of the digital team you will work closely with their marketing specialists, CRM, and Brand Managers. To be successful, you will be a data-driven marketer with a focus on driving innovation in customer contact strategies.
Part of the day-to-day tasks include the integration of email marketing programs with other marketing efforts to include SEM, social and offline marketing campaigns and as well to monitor the effectiveness and success.
skills & requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of social and digital
- Expertise in email marketing platforms such as Experian, Mailchimp, ExactTarget
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing program effectiveness
- Strong collaboration skills
- The ability to build emails that look beautiful across all devices
If you are interested in the role, please hit the apply button below. Or send your resume in Ms Word format to [email protected] or call Liz Ransdorp at +65 6510 6515 for a confidential discussion.
EA: 94C3609 /R1441521
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1RSfS4F