You are reading an article entitled E-Commerce Manager (Multi-labels Luxury Fashion/ Email Marketing/ MNC) – ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD, published on November 16, 2015 at 09:55AM.
- Luxury Fashion Powerhouse
- Full Spectrum of E-Commerce (SEO, SEM, PPC, Mailer etc.)
- Email Marketing Strategies
Our Client, a renowned and established multi-labels luxury fashion house is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as eMarketing Manager.
- Development and execution email marketing strategies resulting in greater customer engagement, increased website and/or store traffic and overall retail sales growth.
- Coordinate with internal & external stakeholders to deliver on email marketing initiatives and objectives.
- Work closely with the Brand Management, CRM and Marketing team(s) to ensure email marketing programs meet objectives and deliver within various fashion brand requirements.
- Provide business requirements for email marketing program objectives focused on marketing campaign automation, personalization, segmentation and triggered events for members and/or other registered customers.
- Establish data-driven testing and optimization procedures and programs to continually improve the overall performance of email marketing efforts as measured by deliverability statistics, open rates, click-through rates and landing page conversion rates.
- Conduct email channel business review process with Brand Management, CRM and Marketing team(s) and overall performance reporting and presentation for senior management team.
- Integrate email marketing programs with other E-Commerce efforts (SEM, SEO, Social Media, PPC) and offline marketing campaigns.
- Conduct data analysis to improve program effectiveness and success.
- Master / Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communication, Consumer Behaviour, Business Information Technology or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of brand/digital marketing with particular emphasis and demonstrated success driving results through email marketing
- Expertise in email marketing platforms such as Experian, Mailchimp, ExactTarget, etc.
- Extensive understanding of E-Commerce business drivers
- Ability to interpret web analytics.
- Excellent analytical, project management and presentations skills.
- Location: Central.
- Working days: Mon- Fri, 9am – 6pm daily.
- Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications.
- The company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides a conducive working environment to all staffs.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Kindly submit your updated resume with recent photo in MS WORD Format to Teng Tong Lin Adelard (Reg. No. R1548174):
or call your friendly consultant, Adelard Teng, at 65909963 or 94783345 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1X1o28q