Information relating to Director Finance & Treasury – Hudson, published on November 20, 2015 at 02:18PM.
- A leading consumer distribution business
- Market leading compensation
Our client is one of the best consumer distribution & companies with a strong regional presence. They have carved out a name for themselves. They have created a new position for a Finance Director based in Singapore at their Regional HQ.
Reporting to the CEO you would be managing a team of 12 people based in Singapore:
- Leading the Financial planning activities – KPI’s, Budgeting and Forecasting for the country
- Improving financial status by analysing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplication’s; coordinating information requirements
- Working on investment, FX and cash management for the business
- Budgetary and fiscal data received from subsidiaries and present to management including financial impact statements.
- Ensure timely closing and all other statutory compliance
The Successful Candidate
You should have a CPA with at least 12 years work experience working within either – SGX listed or MNC business. You have been in a leadership role at least managing 5 people and owning a P&L size of 300Mn$ for a business. You have the ability to work as a business partner with cross functional teams, drive strategic initiatives and have strong analytical abilities. You are confident, have the ability to articulate your thoughts to senior level stakeholders and influence decision making. You have really strong communication skills and abilities to drive the business. Ideally if you have begun your career in a Big-4 and progressed to roles doing Financial planning that would give you an deeper understanding of the business.
Dennis Samuel David
Reg. #: R1437457
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590