Information relating to Digital Content Copywriter – Jobster Pte Ltd (06C5060), published on November 25, 2015 at 05:33PM.
- Responsible for entire cycle of web content creation, from conceptualization, coordination, and production.
- Schedule, produce and edit weekly editorial content calendar with content providers to meet the overall content strategy.
- Ensure all digital content follow SEO best practices.
- Produce powerful, succinct headlines and copy for online and offline assets.
- Manage web editor requests from marketing and editorial teams
- Support the development of the business development related documentation (e.g. proposal development, collation of customer references, caves, etc.)
- Promote content via all required channels and platforms
- Develop detailed content knowledge and continuously research content ideas
- Employ SEO and SEM techniques across all websites including meta-tagging
- Analyse metrics and data on visits, inquiry leads, ranking, downloads, views, and social media feedback
- Degree in Mass Communications or Journalism or Diploma in a related discipline in Marketing
- Min 3 years of experience in content writing or related area
- Excellent knowledge in writing content for web sites and marketing copies
- Strong written and verbal communication along with problem solving skills
- Prior web management experience, research and analysis skills preferred
- Familiarity with using content management systems (CMS), and content publishing
- Proactive, quality-conscious, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
- Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills, good verbal communications skills and good presentation skills
Interested applicants please email your resume in confidence to: [email protected]. Please include the position applied for in the subject header.
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/JobsterSG, for latest jobs updates.