You are reading an article entitled Deputy Director / Assistant Director, Financial Risk Supervision – Monetary Authority of Singapore, published on November 20, 2015 at 10:36AM.
The Specialist Risk Department is keen to recruit a Financial Risk Specialist to support the risk supervision of financial institutions. This entails evaluating the risk management approach, methodologies and risk models adopted by a financial institution, as well as the assessment of system-wide risks in the financial industry. You will also research into new risk management techniques/framework in response to market developments, and develop policies/guidelines to raise the quality of risk management in Singapore. In addition, the selected candidate will provide consultation in the areas of risk analytics or risk modelling to other departments within MAS.
- At least 4 years’ Risk Management experience with a financial institution, or relevant Postgraduate Degree in Quantitative Finance/PhD in Mathematics preferred.
- Good working knowledge of financial products, business processes and their related financial risks.
- Highly analytical, quantitative and possess good working knowledge of analytical tools/software.
- Good and concise writing skills with the ability to translate technical reports into layman’s terms.
- Candidates with professional qualifications like CFA, PRM or FRM will have an advantage.
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1jauk8u