You are reading an article entitled Data Scientist – RGF Singapore, published on November 20, 2015 at 12:43PM.
Job Number: JO-1511-673392
Industry: Technology/Online/ Telecommunications
Job Category/Function: Internal IT/ IT Manager/Director
Salary: SGD 9300.0 – 13900.0
Location: Singapore, SG
Roles & Responsibilities
– You will provide insight into leading analytic practices and design
– Lead iterative learning and development cycles
– Produce new and creative analytic solutions that will become part of the company’s core deliverables
– Involved in integrating multiple systems and data sets
– Linking and mashing up distinctive data sets
– Conceptual modelling: to be able to share and articulate modelling
– Statistical analysis: to understand and work around possible limitations in models
– Predictive modelling: most of the big data problems are towards being able to predict future outcomes
– Identify areas to improve the quality of insights and level of analytical engagements and help the business functions meet AOP targets
– Develop business cases and recommend sound fact-driven strategies to ensure revenue stimulation and market share growth
– Create, develop, and deliver a continuous pipeline of fact-driven insights to solve critical business problems using the best analysis techniques available
– Responsible for delivering deep insights with the appropriate analytic methodologies and techniques to help the different marketing units deliver to AOP targets & aspirational goals.
– collaborate with stakeholders to understand the business problem in order to determine the most appropriate analytic approach that provides meaningful results to the business function.
– Delivering rigorous and robust analysis on time and within scope with an in-depth knowledge of distinct business drivers of each of the products as well as the use of a variety of analytical approaches of differing levels of complexities
EA License No.: 10C2978
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1YjzNJX