You are reading an article entitled Customer Service Officer – up to $2400 – RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD, published on January 05, 2016 at 09:52AM.
Post Date 05-Jan-16
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002687980
Employer Ref. TS
EA License No 13C6342
RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
- Handle in-coming calls on enquiries relating to pre-order, order and delivery status
- Respond to inquiries using phone, email and chat as the main platforms of contact.
- Conduct outbound / follow up calls to customers where necessary
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Research required information using available resources
- When applicable, upsell products/offerings to customers
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Ensure daily and monthly KPIs are met and exceeded, in order to contribute to department & company’s growth
- Maintain high level adherence and compliance towards policies, process and procedures.
- Record all call information according to standard operating procedures in the designed CRM
- Min GCE N/O Levels and above
- Prior related experiences will be advantageous
- Singaporeans only
Interested applicants, please email your resume to
[email protected] (Attn. to Stephanie)
T Stephanie R1548888
Your application will go directly to
RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
|Yr(s) of Exp||N/A|
|Industry||Banking & Financial Services|
|Job Function||Admin / Human Resources > Receptionist|
Sales / Customer Service / Business Development > Call Centre
Telecommunications > Telecommunications Technical support
|Zonal Segregation||No Fixed Location|
|Salary||S$1,500 – 2,500 /month|
|Employment Type||Contract, Contract-to-Perm, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary, Temp-to-Perm|
Keywords:customer care officer customer service customer service care call agent call center agent call centre agent call center officer call officer email escalations billing general enquiries office hours
More Jobs from this Company
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1mxg9wK
- Customer Service Officer – up to $2400 – RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
- Customer Service Officer – up to $2,400(Gross) – RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
- Customer Service Officer (Call Centre) – up to $2,400(Gross) – RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
- Premium Helpdesk Customer Service Officer – up to $2,700 (Gross) / No experience required – RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
- Customer Service Officer – up to $2,200 (Gross) / No experience required – RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD