You are reading an article entitled Customer Service Officer – Propnex Realty Pte Ltd, published on November 20, 2015 at 10:50AM.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002646539
PropNex’s meteoric rise to become Singapore’s foremost real estate player in an inspiring success story indeed. With a vision of providing top quality service that customers trust, PropNex gained a reputation for service excellence, eventually adopting the tagline “Service You Trust” in 2008, to best encapsulate the essence of the brand name. This belief in service has propelled the brand to become one of Singapore’s largest real estate agencies with a sizeable market share in both the public and private markets. Its 30,000 ft2 mega office at HDB hub is a testament of its size.
PropNex is trusted for the breadth and depth of its knowledge of the property market. Apart from providing brokerage services, PropNex offers consultancy services via several strategic business unit—Project Marketing, Investment and En Bloc Sales, Business Space, Prime Landed and Corporate Leasing. These strategic business units are headed by seasoned directors with years of experience in their relevant fields.
PropNex’s unflagging commitment to excellence has garnered numerous awards over the years, further consolidating its position as the premier real estate company in Singapore. PropNex garnered several awards over the years and in 2013, the company won the prestigious People-Centric awards at Asia Responsible Corporate Awards 2013 (ARCA).
We value a work environment which embodies our core values of treating each other fairly and with respect, supporting one another to help realize one another’s full potential and recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance.
PropNex Realty is a subsidiary of P&N Holdings. For more information on our company, please visit www.propnex.com.
We invite equally dedicated and committed individuals who share the common core values to apply for the following positions:
- Handle over-the-counter duties including:
- customers’ enquiries and complaints
- processing of forms
- ensuring proper follow up with inward and outward referral
- Handling of cash is required in this position
- Handle other general administrative duties
- Assist in ad-hoc duties when required
- Min GCE ‘O’ Level
- Possess good communications & interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality and confident
- Able to effectively interact with people at all levels and be a team player
- Computer Literate
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage to liaise with associates
- Able to start work within short notice or immediately
Monday to Fridays: 9am to 6pm/ 10am to 7pm/ 11am to 8pm
Saturdays (Alternate): 9am to 1pm
Eligible candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and date availability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Your application will go directly to
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1S7VvwM
- Admin Officer – Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
- Office Cleaner – Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
- Customer Service Officers / $9 per hour (Work with friends!) – RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
- Customer Service Officer (Insurance) – Liberty Insurance Pte Ltd
- Permanent Sales Coordinator / Purchasing Assistant ($1,800 to $2,400) – EPS Computer Systems Pte Ltd