Information relating to Cook – Night Safari, published on November 20, 2015 at 03:26PM.
Post Date 20-Nov-15
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002647108
Singapore Zoo and Night Safari are award-winning attractions, which offer excellent exhibits of animals presented in their natural environment for the purpose of conservation, education and recreation. Our mission is to preserve biodiversity and to undertake public education, research and collaboration as well as maintain and update the exhibits in the most humane, naturalistic and yet efficient manner. Each year, the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari attract an average of 1.6 million and 1.1 million visitors respectively.
We are inviting capable and motivated individuals to be part of our dynamic team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the food preparation and presentation
- Ensure proper hygiene and food storage in accordance to the highest standard
- Minimum ‘O’ levels and Certificate in Food Preparation
- Basic knowledge in cooking and food preparation
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
Your application will go directly to
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation|
|Job Function||Hospitality / F & B > Food & Beverage|
Hospitality / F & B > Others
|Zonal Segregation||Mandai, North|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
More Jobs from this Company