Information relating to Content Planner – King Content, published on November 20, 2015 at 10:40AM.
King Content, an award-winning digital marketing agency, is making waves globally and paving the way for the future of content marketing. Our teams have continued to expand around the world and we have just launched our fifth office in New York. We work with our growing roster of blue chip clients including NRMA, Telstra, Lenovo, Samsung, CBA and other leading organisations across the full spectrum of online content marketing, from strategy development, content creation, social channel management and engagement to execution and analytics.
Let’s Get Started
Before you read this ad answer these five questions:
- Are you in constant pursuit of knowledge to understand what and how people buy?
- Are you a highly organised, passionate and creative content planner?
- Do you understand how content marketing can fit into traditional marketing campaigns?
- Does growing the client’s purse get you out of bed in the morning?
- Can you manage cross-functional teams and client demands with your eyes closed?
If you answered these questions with a resounding yes then we want to hear from you. King Content is a global content marketing agency and we need a Content Planner to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in Singapore.
King Content plays in the area where brands, publishing and disparate media collide. This is most commonly known as content marketing, and we are widely regarded (and awarded) as among the best in this field. We provide our blue-chip clients with end-to-end content marketing services to our clients from strategy development, content creation, channel management and engagement, to execution and analytics. Whatever the platform, King Content knows what is required to deliver a conversation, a conversion and a result.
Our ambition is to be the best in the world, and to achieve this we must only hire people who are going to make us better.
Our account team is the catalyst for our growth and this an account management role, but we do things our way so the job title is Content Planner.
We deliver immersive consumer experiences for our clients everyday, we are looking for someone to drive these relationships and continue to grow them. Content Planners need the ability to focus on goals and solutions both large and small.
Working with a team of incredibly talented resources that come from all walks of life, this resource becomes the focal point for tactical leadership while shepherding all project activities. This person must be able to synthesise large amounts of information and translate this into digestible segments for the team to create great work.
We know it’s fun, exciting and a dream job.
This role would suit somebody who thrives on wearing many hats to deliver, actually exceed, our client’s expectations on time and within budget.
You’ll have a relentless focus on overall client satisfaction, thrive on pushing the boundaries of creative content and is passionate about shared success.
We work somewhere in-between structure and chaos, so you need to be able to operate in that environment. It’s more fun like that, anyway.
- Strengthening our relationship with the clients, championing their needs within King Content. You will be an influential beacon for their team, driving success for their business.
- Become fully immersed in client business, understanding marketing objectives, competition and audience.
- Creating briefs, questioning insights and presenting our work with undying enthusiasm.
- Managing client and agency team expectations
- Overseeing various production stages and ensuring adequate resources
- Leading multiple projects across various business verticals.
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Editing of content to conform to client requirements, guidelines, tone, image, brand and other requirements as needed. This also includes liaison with writers to guide them on content requirements.
Skills and Experience
- 7 years of experience, with at least 5 years in digital or marketing agencies experience, and 3 to 4 years of experience in managing client relationships.
- A good mix of B2B and B2C experience.
- Ability to consult with clients on project requirements, formulate strategies, build proposals, and manage budgets and timelines.
- Analytical skills in preparing analysis and reports
- Experience in writing creative briefs, working with internal agency resources and managing client deliverables with external suppliers
- A thorough understanding of integrated marketing communications and the wider digital media landscape; with experience in earned, owned and paid media planning, and campaign management
- They have a skill set in social and SEO, superior project management skills, experience building and producing websites, and other digital assets.
- An understanding of how content thrives on social channels, how it is shared, propagated and perceived by target audience and some skills in knowing how content could be amplified
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with strong interpersonal skills and influencer/leadership abilities
- Curious, intelligent and a passionate for everything digital
Why you will love King Content
Working out of our offices in Central Singapore, you will become part of a leading Asia-Pacific digital content marketing agency and have the opportunity to work within the fastest-growing segment of digital marketing – content marketing.
You will join a team that has strong leadership to provide you with the support and guidance to continue your successful career as a content marketer.
You will also work with leading global brands and have support from a great team of dynamic and highly motivated individuals who are passionate about creating and delivering industry-leading content.
To apply, you must provide a covering letter and CV. Applications close: Friday, 4 December 2015
The selection panel will review all applications and determine those most suitable for an interview. Please note that you will only be contacted if you are short listed for an initial telephone screening for the role.