Information relating to Content Consultant – Jobster Pte Ltd (06C5060), published on November 25, 2015 at 05:08PM.
- Develop and manage digital and social media content editorial calendars with input from key internal stakeholders to create an engaging online user experience across all websites and social media channels.
- Create, organize, review, edit and publish digital and social media content on digital and social media channels.
- Ensure that all web content is consistent with overall business and online objectives and reflects customers’ styles and voices.
- Oversee the technical aspects of content strategy, including taxonomy, maintenance, tagging, HTML and CSS editing.
- Act as digital and social media gatekeeper to ensure all content is readable, relevant and searchable.
- Drive improved SEO results and ensure all online content adheres to latest SEO best practices.
- Monitor, audit, and assess the effectiveness of digital and social media efforts and recommend content optimization strategies across all digital and social channels.
- Track online traffic taking place in social media platforms to identify trends, monitor influencers and identify opportunities to engage, respond or forge new relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Communications, Marketing or in a related discipline in IT.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in digital and social media content development.
- Demonstrated experience with online content creation and publishing, using the Content Management System and SEO.
- Experience in working in projects with external customers, such as establishing partnerships.
- Good writing and communications skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- High attention to details.
- Proactive, quality-conscious, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
- Ability to operate under pressure, within tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment.
Interested applicants kindly forward detailed resume in MS word format to: [email protected]. Kindly indicate position applied for in the subject header.
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/JobsterSG , for latest job update.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.