Find new jobs related to Component Engineer (Medical Device) – Search Staffing Services Pte Ltd, published on February 03, 2016 at 10:10AM.
Post Date 03-Feb-16
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002718319
EA License No 12C6254
Smile, you are wanted.
Smiling is easy. Looking for the perfect job is… Well, leave that to Search staffing services. With years of industry know-how, Search staffing services is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
Be it connecting top talents to clients or offering professional recruitment advice, Search Staffing Services is the one recruitment firm you can count on to make you grin from ear to ear.
Headquartered in the United States, our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of respiratory medical equipment. With more than 4000 employees worldwide, they are aggressively expanding their operations in Singapore and Asia Pacific.
Component Engineer (Medical Device)
- Perform coding and qualification of new components.
- Conduct supplier auditing & development and Compliance flagging (REACH, RoHS & etc).
- Coordinate and prompt resolve of component level issues. Quality and failure analysis support at the component manufacturers (CM), and work directly with the CM where needed.
- Issues include end of life notifications, product change notices (PCN), and component level test failures.
- Coordinate component qualifications for new revision parts, replacement parts, and/or new CMs.
- Work with NPI sourcing and design teams to determine and document qualification requirements.
- Facilitate required approved vendor list changes.
- Work closely with design engineers to understand component requirements, generate component specifications and drawings and maintain bills of material (BOM).
- Serve as the technical liaison between engineering and procurement by
- participating in parts specification reviews and the part procurement process.
- Maintain component library, including part numbers, classification and search parameters, to ensure optimum component selection and use of preferred vendors.
- Resolve sustaining component issues for critical parts to ensure continuity of supply.
- Implement a strategy to manage obsolete components by finding and validating suitable substitutes.
- Create new part numbers and approved vendor lists.
- Proactively identify additional component manufacturers
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 5+ years relevant work experience
- Experience in Industrial Electronics Manufacturing especially in medical devices
- Good understanding of IEC60601 and able to prepare related documentations
- Experience with through-hole, surface mount and die level components
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of configuration management with respect to change control and impact
- Attention to detail
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to [email protected] stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Jasmine Lim for a confidential discussion at 6749 7632
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468
Your application will go directly to
Search Staffing Services Pte Ltd
|Industry||Medical / Pharmaceutical|
|Job Function||Engineering > Others|
|Zonal Segregation||Others, West|
|Salary||S$4,000 – 6,000 /month|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
More Jobs from this Company
- Marketing Assistant|Up to $2,500/mth|Luxury Beauty [email protected]_ALU06JAN – TBC HR Consulting (S) Pte Ltd
- Component Engineer (Medical Device) – Search Staffing Services Pte Ltd
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist – DISYS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Procurement Buyer / Purchaser (Min 3 yrs of Information Communication Technology/ Telecommunication) – Achieve Group
- Clinical Specialist (Respiratory Devices) – Search Staffing Services Pte Ltd