Information relating to Chief Financial Officer (Malaysia) – Hudson, published on November 20, 2015 at 02:16PM.
- Expatriate allowances
- P&L responsibility in excess of 700Mn$
- Leading teams across 10 countries
Our client is one of the top manufacturing companies with their HQ based in KL, they are within the manufacturing, health care and consumer space. They have been growing consistently in the region and are looking to hire a dynamic – Chief Financial Officer based in KL.
Reporting to the Board of Directors and presenting to the shareholders. You would be managing a team of 10 people in the region:
- Partner with the country GM’s in driving profitability for the region
- Mergers & Acquisitions for potential businesses
- Working with Bankers on various funding requirements of – Long term & short term funding
- Budgetary and fiscal data received from subsidiaries and present to management including financial impact statements.
- Facilitate the integration of various subsidiaries to gain control
- Ensure timely closing and all other statutory compliance
- Business administration advice for the business area supported
The Successful Candidate
You should have a CPA with at least 15 years work experience working within either – Manufacturing, Consumer or Pharma space. You have been in a leadership role at least managing 10 people in a regional role and owning a P&L size of 400Mn$ for a business. You have worked in a regional role and have exposure in working in Asia. You have the ability to work as a business partner with cross functional teams, drive M&A in the region and have strong analytical abilities. You are confident, have the ability to articulate your thoughts to senior level stakeholders and influence decision making. You have really strong communication skills and abilities to drive the business. Ideally if you have begun your career in a Big-4 and progressed to roles doing Financial planning that would give you an deeper understanding of the business.
Dennis Samuel David
Reg. #: R1437457
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590