You are reading an article entitled AVP/Senior Associate, Relationship Manager (Shipping, Aviation & Transport), Institutional Banking Group – DBS Bank Ltd, published on November 20, 2015 at 04:26PM.
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Manage account relationship with maritime, shipping and aviation related companies
- Support the team in business development, in terms of origination and execution
- Assist to cross sell various products covering Cash & Trade, Treasury, Structured Finance, Debt Capital and Equity Capital Markets
- Understand clients’ requirements and recommend viable financing solution
- Identify pertinent credit related issues and assess risk mitigants
- Responsible for credit risk monitoring and credit application
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in similar capacity
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance and strong credit analytical skills
- Good understanding of the bank’s suite of products and services
- Results-oriented, resourceful and good business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1YjT65T