You are reading an article entitled Administrator – Database – Light Basic Studio Pte Ltd, published on November 20, 2015 at 11:46AM.
Post Date 20-Nov-15
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002646625
YOUNG. VIBRANT. ENERGETIC.
Since establishing LIGHT BASIC STUDIO in 2008, we have partnered with architects, designers, engineers, landscapers and owners, providing their every lighting requirements and demands. Constantly on the lookout for vibrant and energetic products to enlarge our inventory, we hope to blend both design and functionality to meet different style and budget.
- To provide good leadership skills and motivate teams to excel and work in harmony
- Responsible for local supplier selection and supplier negotiations (including terms and conditions, pricing, service levels, etc).
- To keep a record of stocks and ensure that stocks are in order and updated
- To take notes and dictation from the boss for drafting the correspondence or executing the work.
- Sourcing, negotiating and purchasing of goods at competitive pricing.
- Perform data entry, sort and file purchase documents, review purchasing activities including delivery order.
- Ensure all products are prepared and checked before delivery schedule.
- To coordinate with Store Assistant/Technician/Deliveryman for all delivery and servicing schedule.
- Source for quotation and liaise with Suppliers on delivery schedule to expedite deliveries.
- Assist in stock taking and inventory control
- Close coordination with Production department
- Handle communication with clients and guarantee immediate delivery of works.
- Report to the Managing Director or superior regarding all the developments in his domain.
- Divide tasks among workers to ensure maximum utilization of resources.
- Obtain sign-off for all administrative forms
- Ensure proper housekeeping and updates of Library & Store by production team
- Other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Willing to work on alternate Saturdays.
- Database management skills with proficient in Microsoft Office software especially Microsoft Excel.
- A team player, able to multitask and work in fast pace environment.
- Familiar with data center operations.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Working experience is preferred.
For all qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in by emailing your CV in MS Word format to us. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Recent photo
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and Expected salary
- All Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability & duration
Your application will go directly to
Light Basic Studio Pte Ltd
|Industry||Wholesale / Retail|
|Job Function||Information Technology (IT) > DBA|
Information Technology (IT) > Others
Telecommunications > RF – Planning / Installation / Administration
|Zonal Segregation||Others, Central|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
More Jobs from this Company
from jobsDB RSS Feed for Job Search Results http://ift.tt/1I2LNWN