Find latest careers related to Admin Officer – Propnex Realty Pte Ltd, published on November 20, 2015 at 11:00AM.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002646567
PropNex’s meteoric rise to become Singapore’s foremost real estate player in an inspiring success story indeed. With a vision of providing top quality service that customers trust, PropNex gained a reputation for service excellence, eventually adopting the tagline “Service You Trust” in 2008, to best encapsulate the essence of the brand name. This belief in service has propelled the brand to become one of Singapore’s largest real estate agencies with a sizeable market share in both the public and private markets. Its 30,000 ft2 mega office at HDB hub is a testament of its size.
PropNex is trusted for the breadth and depth of its knowledge of the property market. Apart from providing brokerage services, PropNex offers consultancy services via several strategic business unit—Project Marketing, Investment and En Bloc Sales, Business Space, Prime Landed and Corporate Leasing. These strategic business units are headed by seasoned directors with years of experience in their relevant fields.
PropNex’s unflagging commitment to excellence has garnered numerous awards over the years, further consolidating its position as the premier real estate company in Singapore. PropNex garnered several awards over the years and in 2013, the company won the prestigious People-Centric awards at Asia Responsible Corporate Awards 2013 (ARCA).
We value a work environment which embodies our core values of treating each other fairly and with respect, supporting one another to help realize one another’s full potential and recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance.
PropNex Realty is a subsidiary of P&N Holdings. For more information on our company, please visit http://www.propnex.com.
We invite equally dedicated and committed individuals who share the common core values to apply for the following positions:
- Keying in of data into in-house system
- Processing of forms and documents
- Checking and verifying records
- Liaising with associates in verification of details
- Handle incoming call, invoice and email
- Handling Enquiries on payment
- Other relevant administrative work as assigned
- Minimum ‘O’ Level with administrative experience
- Meticulous and has good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word
- Able to communicate with Mandarin speaking clients
- Fresh diploma holders welcomed
- Immediate/Short notice preferred
Monday to Fridays: 8.30am – 6pm
Company Location: Toa Payoh
Eligible candidates may submit resume stating expected salary and date of availability to [email protected].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Your application will go directly to
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
- Admin Officer (3 Months Contract) – Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
- Customer Service Officer – Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
- Assistant / Manager. Marketing & BD dept. Regional Role. Town. 5K – CONTINGENCY PARTNERS
- Office Cleaner – Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
- Head of Credit Documentation & Agency Operations. ASEAN Bank. Town. Urgent – CONTINGENCY PARTNERS